30 April 2008

Off-Topic: Survey for Students in the US, Please Take

My roommate works for GenderPAC and helped to create the 2008 GENIUS Survey. She needs students from all around the country to fill out the survey, and she asked me to post here to try to find more people to take it.

The Gender Public Advocacy Coalition is pleased to announce the release of its 2008 Gender Equality National Index for Universities and Schools (GENIUS) Survey. GenderPAC works to ensure that classrooms and communities are safe for everyone to learn, grow and succeed, whether or not they fit expectations for masculinity or femininity. The GENIUS Index tracks and evaluates colleges, universities, and K–12 schools' progress to ensure their campuses are GenderSAFE™—safe, supportive and equitable for all students. Complete the GENUIS survey and send a strong public statement that bullying or discriminating based on the race, sex or gender of a student, faculty, or staff member is not tolerated at your institution. Fill out the survey at: www.gpac.org/GENIUS2008survey and help support campuses working to build safe and welcoming environments for every student.

1 comment:

Eric Newman said...

I took the survey. Thanks for posting it. As a homosexual college student, I appreciate all efforts that strive for equality. I'm proud to say I haven't experienced or seen any discrimination at my school.